Members of the Leap Professional Affiliate Scheme agree to abide by the following conditions:
1. Joining the Scheme demonstrates a willingness to associate with the aims, purposes and values of Leap Professional and its parent company Kaboodle Leadership.
2. An active Affiliate is one who is successfully earning commission through sales to their contacts - individuals and organisations - through direct contact, through networking promotion or through publications.
3. Affiliates are responsible for keeping track of their own successful contacts and to inform Leap Kaboodle of such sales. Purchasers will be invited to indicate where they heard about Leap Professional products but this is not mandatory and as a result Leap professional are not responsible for tracking the source of all purchases
4. Sign up to the Scheme is on an annual basis. Renewal each year is automatic for active Affiliates but on request for continuation from inactive affiliates. Either party has the right to terminate the agreement at any time.
5. On signing up Affiliates will be given online access to a sample Module of their choice. The number of Modules accessible to Affiliates will increase with the volume of sales they are able to secure and is at the discretion of Leap Professional.
6. Display of Company Information
6.1 As an affiliate, you are free to display pricing and other information relating to our Service Packages. It is your responsibility to keep such information up-to-date through your own efforts; we will not provide pricing information updates to you
6.2 We reserve the right to alter pricing at any time in accordance with our own policies
6.3 Your Responsibilities: As a Leap Professional Ltd Affiliate you agree that:
6.3.1 You are responsible for providing us with full and accurate account information and for keeping that information up to date. We reserve the right to request additional data regarding all the websites where you promote Leap Professional Ltd and the promotional practices you use. Failure to provide accurate information may result in exclusion from the Program, suspension or termination of your Affiliate account and forfeiture of any commissions.
6.3.2 You should not take actions or make recommendations to your referrals that result in a potential revenue loss for Leap Professional Ltd.
6.3.3 You should not engage in incentivized programs and business-opportunity sites, using marketing practices that might be unethical or likely to attract customers, not in good standing.You should not use on behalf of your referrals or encourage your referrals to use on their Leap Professional Ltd accounts any copyrighted or third-party material without the proper licenses.
6.3.4 You should not copy, alter or modify any icons, buttons, banners, graphics, files or content contained in Leap Professional Ltd Links, including but not limited to removing or altering any copyright or trademark notices, without prior written approval from us.
6.3.5 You should not engage in any blackhat SEO/spam link building techniques in order to generate more referrals for Leap Professional Ltd or post ads on offensive, illegal, hateful, pornographic, or otherwise distasteful websites.
6.3.6 You agree not to violate any applicable law.
6.3.7 Your website(s) must NOT contain lewd, obscene, illegal or pornographic material or any other material that is deemed to be objectionable. This includes, but is not limited to, bigotry, hatred, pornography, satanic materials, trademark and copyright materials, all content of an adult nature, etc. The designation of any materials as such is subject to our reasonable opinion;
6.3.8 Your domain name(s), company name, logo, trademark, product(s), project(s), service(s) must NOT contain keywords and phrases containing the “Leap Professional Ltd” trademark or any other variations or misspellings confusingly similar to Leap Professional trademark, name, logo or domain name, without our prior approval
6.3.9 Leap Professional Ltd shall have the sole right to decide if a promotional method you use is appropriate. The use of any advertising method that we consider inappropriate may result in warning, suspension or termination of your affiliate account and cancellation of all outstanding commission payments due.
7. Intellectual Property: Leap Professional Ltd are the sole and exclusive owners of all Intellectual Property Rights (“IPRs”) in our website including, but not limited to: all code, text, sound, video, graphics, photographs and other images that form a part of the site. We shall also be the sole and exclusive owners of all IPRs which may subsist in any supporting documentation which shall include, but not be limited to, site plans, maps, design sketches and other preparatory material. Under no circumstances can any of the content be shared or re-used outside of the module package. All content forms part of a learning narrative and cannot be split out.
7.1 All resources and materials provided for Affiliates to support them in this role, including sample Modules remain the property and may only be used for demonstration purposes to help promote Leap Professional products. Modules and other online resources must not be passed on to prospective clients or nor should clients be given free access to Modules or other online resources.
8. Modules and other online resources can be accessed for the personal and private use of Affiliates as long as they remain Affiliates.
9. Other benefits available to Affiliates include: advanced warning of all new products and services; news updates from Leap professional and our parent organisation Kaboodle Leadership; and free membership of our Leadership Developers’ Academy [this should be of particular interest to those actively involved in leadership development - coaches, trainers, consultants and L&D professionals].
10. Commission of 15% will be paid on all sales, net of any user setup costs, resulting from Affiliates recommendations. This may be through direct contact, social media posts, other indirect channels, mention in published articles, blogs or reviews [a single Module sells for £50. A Season of all six modules is £300. A license for 10 users in a company costs £3000 and a license for 100 users in a company costs £30,000. Commission can be paid directly to an Affiliates designated bank account.after full payment has been received from the purchaser. Commission payments are made once a month.
11. Trade Marks: Upon your entry into the Program, we shall grant to you a non-exclusive, non-transferrable, royalty-free licence to use our logos and trademarks (our “Trade Marks”). You may use our Trade Marks only to the extent required to establish links and perform your obligations as an Affiliate under these Terms & Conditions. By accepting these Terms & Conditions you hereby agree that:
11.1 Our Trade Marks shall remain the property of Leap Professional Ltd, unless and until we assign those marks to a third party;
11.2 Nothing in these Terms & Conditions shall be deemed to confer any ownership rights in our Trade Marks on you;
11.3 You shall not contest the validity of our trade marks.
12. Orders: We undertake to use our best and reasonable endeavours to process and fulfil all orders for Service Packages placed by referred customers generated by affiliates.13. Affiliates have contact with Leap Professional directly through known director or via emailing email@example.com